This statement summarises My Mortgage Freedom’s policies regarding personal information that may be collected or submitted to us, through the website of www.mymortgagefreedom.com.au (“Site”) or via any other means of collection. These Terms and Conditions require your immediate attention and should be read in their entirety.
If you do not understand any part of these Terms and Conditions you should consult your lawyer or other professional advisors.
Terms of Access
- you agree that all information provided by you is true, correct and current.
- you acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions apply to all interactions and transactions between you and My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd.
- you acknowledge that any transaction between you and My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd is purely for the supply of Services that you have requested My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd to provide to you and that My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd has not provided you with any advice or recommendation, expressly or impliedly, financial or otherwise, in relation to such Services.
- You acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions in their entirety and that you have been given the opportunity to obtain legal advice prior to accessing this website.
My Mortgage Freedom reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions, this website and other polices at any time and from time to time. Revised Terms and Conditions will be made available on this website and you are responsible for reviewing our Terms and Conditions from time to time to check for updates.
Terms and Conditions of the supply of the Services
- You must register as a member of this Site in order to be granted access to the services provided.
- To register as a loan applicant you must be at least 18 years of age and lawfully entitled to work in Australia.
- You may terminate your application at any time by providing written notice to My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd by email or by deleting your account. Upon receipt of the written notice we will terminate your application.
You may terminate your application at any time by providing written notice to My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd by email or by deleting your account.
Upon receipt of the written notice we will terminate your application.My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd will take all reasonable steps to preserve the security of your personal information, but you agree that your use of the facilities provided by this website is at your own risk and My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd disclaims any liability for any third party breach of the security of your information.
My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd may preserve email and other enquiry correspondence received from you for the purpose of responding to your questions or for record keeping procedures.
This website may contain links to third party websites outside the control of My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd. If you access these websites through this website and such third parties collect information about your visit, you authorise My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd to collect or access such information.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login details. You must immediately notify My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd of any unauthorised use of your login details. It is important to ensure that you logout of your account at the end of each use.
Disclaimer and Exclusions
You acknowledge and agree that My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd excludes all warranties of any kind to you, to the fullest extent permissible by law, in respect of any matter, including, without limitation:
- In respect of the Services: their fitness for purpose, or suitability for you;
- The infringement of third party rights;
- Any third party associated with performing the Services, at the request of My Mortgage Freedom or otherwise, and their ability to provide such Services; or
- The accuracy of any information contained in this website or otherwise communicated by My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd does not accept any liability for any loss or damages resulting from your reliance on the information supplied on this website. My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd strongly advises that you seek professional advice before deciding whether to engage My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd to provide the Services.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd nor any of its affiliates, employees, subsidiaries or holding company shall be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising out of or in connection with this website or with the use of any information contained herein or otherwise communicated to you by My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation the use or inability to use this website by any party, the failure to perform, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, loss of profit or income.
All intellectual property rights including, without limitation, trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyright and other rights used or embodied in this website are the sole property of My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd and must not be used without its express written consent.
My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd reserves all intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright in material and/or Services provided by it. The material provided on the
website is provided for personal use only and may not be:
- re-sold and/or re-distributed in any material form;
- stored in any storage media; and/or
- re-transmitted in any media, without the prior written consent of My Mortgage Freedom.
Website Security Policy
My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or suitability of any information provided on this website and excludes to the fullest extent permissible by law liability for any error, inaccuracy or omission contained on this website or any information provided by My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, My Mortgage Freedom is not responsible for loss or damage arising from any third party accessing your personal information or details upon sending correspondence to you via the details submitted to My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd by you.
Hyperlinks and references to other internet resources are provided and used at the risk of the party accessing this website and the content, accuracy and opinions expressed, together with other links provided by these resources, are not the property of My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd nor are they investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd in any manner.
In accessing this website, you acknowledge that data transmission and storage over the internet, including via this website, cannot be guaranteed to be secure and accordingly My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd does not warrant the security of any information you transmit.
Your use of this site is governed by the laws of Victoria and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria.
Any failure by My Mortgage Freedom Pty Ltd to enforce a provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver or affect the validity of these terms.
In the event of any term or condition being held to be invalid, illegal, unlawful or otherwise being incapable of being enforced, that term or part thereof shall be deemed to be severed and of no force and effect and the remaining terms and conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.